- pseudogap phase and superconductvity in high-Tc cuprates
- chiral p-wave superconductivity in Sr2RuO4
- non-centrosymmetric superconductivity in CePt3Si and related materials
- magnetic and metallic properties in FeSi, MnSi, FeGe, FeSb2 etc.
- metamagnetism in Sr3Ru2O7
- quantum spin systems: magnon BEC, disordered spin systems etc.
- correlated multi-orbital systems: orbital-selectiv Mott transition, (Ca,Sr)2RuO4, NaxCoO2 etc.
- electronic properties in heterostructures of strongly correlated electron systems
- physical properties of nano-graphene systems and C60
Funding and Associations
- Swiss National Science Foundation, FNSNF
- Materials with Novel Electronic Properties, MaNEP